Last updated: October 12, 2023
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Disclose to Us:
- Identity Data: such as your first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: such as your email address.
- Content Data: such as prayer requests, reflections, and comments.
- Usage Data: such as feature usage, user preferences, and other relevant in-app activities.
Information Automatically Collected:
- Technical Data: such as login data, and device identifiers.
- Usage Data: such as information about how you use our App and services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information collected via our App for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our App.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our App.
- Understand and analyze how you use our App.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our App, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you push notifications.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
The App may contain links to third-party websites and applications. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy policies of these third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each third-party application or website before using them.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Depending on your location and where you live, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request correction of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
8. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected].